Affinity designer ui assets free

Affinity designer ui assets free

Looking for:

Free Assets designs, themes, templates and downloadable graphic elements on Dribbble 













































     


affinity-designer · GitHub Topics · GitHub - Find us online.



 

Explore Design Work. Weekly Warm-up. Job Board. Want freelance design projects? Personalize your profile with video. Certified Product Design Course. For Designers. For Freelancers. For Teams. Add Ons. Open a Shop. Designer Search. List my Job Opening. Post a Freelance Project. Popular Popular Latest. Want more inspiration? Browse our search results One Week Wonders Team.

GUI assets, wireframe samples, icons, anything related to designing a website I saw one post, but that offer expired Does anyone have anything? I did find an icon pack but it's hard to search all the posts lol Anything to make my life easier.

Welcome to the Affinity family. Thanks for the reply. I know where the panel is Templates and assets used to design website Ah, for sure. There doesn't appear to be a lot out there yet, though as more people become aware of Affinity apps I'm sure there'll be more and more. I prefer to design all myself, but if in a rush, those sites have some good stuff.

I'm the guy that at a company would actually make the icon sets for the UX or marketing expert, but still, in those sites the sets tend to be keeping a solid style each, if you browse a bit you will find suitable non expensive products, I guess.

Windows If you want some pictures, here is a list of Public Domain Pictures. If you are searching for quality free fonts, here you have my personal list. If you are searching for some icons, this post might be helpful. Also this one could be of interest. Lastly, I don't remember where I got this Template attached file. Originally, it was a PSD file but the interesting part is that it was made with Bootstrap 4 in mind.

I'm not a Web Designer so what I did was just for entertaining purposes fonts can be found in the list I pointed to before. Web Site - Bootstrap 4. Thank you so much Mithferion for the links and template file, I will check that out! Well, turns out the inside the file you can see where I got it from. Forgot about that little detail. Going to create a collection for resources, free and paid for on our site soon. If you have any to submit send me a message, ill get it all ready and post it up.

You can post now and register later. An ASP. The graphic assets for cosmoshr as affinity designer files. Opensource and free to use under the license. This repository is used to centralise assets files for my open source projects.

Affinity Designer template for custom, pixel-perfect Windows 11 folder icons. An asset which include circuit symbols for drawing schematics and block diagrams with Affinity Designer.

Simple python script to merge multiple svgs into one, especially useful for Affinity Designer asset generation from, e. UI mockups and design-related content for the Stari Kolomoni project, work-in-progress. Add a description, image, and links to the affinity-designer topic page so that developers can more easily learn about it.

Curate this topic. To associate your repository with the affinity-designer topic, visit your repo's landing page and select "manage topics. Learn more. Skip to content. Here are 34 public repositories matching this topic Language: All Filter by language. Sort options. Star 1k. Updated Oct 29, Shell. Star Updated Feb 7, Updated Dec 17, A curated list of awesome content for Affinity Designer.

   


Comments